Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody
new to the site and was wondering if you could help with a problem. I took off the trigger of my A5 and the stock in the back to spray paint my gun after removing the tape and putting the parts back on. I realized my trigger wasn't working. I took the trigger off checked the seer and it was all fine. then tried moving my bolt around and realized it wasn't moving at all. it was stuck no matter how much force I put on it would not move. I did not disassemble the gun at all just the trigger and the stock, but the entire bolt will not move out of a cocked position. it has a little moving room but barely anything it is like it is jammed. I tried taking it apart and all the allen screws are stripping so don't want to screw that up. thanks for any help. anyone have any ideas??? i tried looking it up on the internet couldnt find anything.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
It sounds to me like you may have spray painted something that should not have been. You're going to have to take it apart to find out.

Why are your screw heads stripping out? are you using the incorrect size allen key?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah well I taped everything off properly and I was really careful with it but ill have to check it out. Im using the right size but it is an older marker I bought it used, looks like the person that had it before wasn't using the right size and it isn't helping me out at all. Its just strange because everything I taped up had stopped the spray paint when I was taking it off it looked good. It just seems strange. Ill check it out

D

·
0 Posts
when in doubt - pictures usually can help more than words

:)

Well...that... and where are you from?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Check that the rear cocking spring is in properly and not all kinked up and maybe try loosening off some of the bolts. Sometimes if you crank all the bolts down they can become too tight and keep the marker from cycling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts