Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...I have been reading up about stocks and i just received mine in the mail. It is a Collapsible Six position stock...I need to know how to install it...So far i know that you pop the pins out and take the end cap off and put the stock in...I have read that someones stock has been ripped off the back of the gun and the pin shot out and was never found, when they shot their A-5. I have also seen that you can put an o ring around the part that goes into the gun...DO I HAVE TO GET AN O RING TO INSTALL STOCK ON A-5...IF SO WHERE CAN I GET ONE THAT SIZE?????? HELP PLZ by the way this is my first paintball gun and my first post.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ok dude. i went threw the same thing when i got the stock. dont be pissed when u dont understand because i have a feelin im not gonna be good at this:
1. take out the pull pins
2. remove the end cap and TAKE OFF SPRING AND THE ROD THAT ITS ON.
3. put the rod into the stock and the spring over it. it should look the same bcuz the end of the stock is the same thing.
4. before putting on the stock, make sure the oring is on the stock. if its not, you will blow up your gun and need a new bolt springs and all that.
5. when thats all ready, put the stock in and replace the pull pins.
the only problem is that the stock is a little hard at first to get in. if you have to kinda hit it on the floor(do it on a 1/2 inch rug) it wont break. a5 are extremely durable. any other questions let me know. [email protected]

·
Registered
52 Posts
first off..did you get the stock on? i had a smart parts proggresive barrel w/ a spyder and tried all sorts of paint. it depends on how much you wanna spend.
1-50$-walmart paint-recon paintballs visible paintballs xball paintballs
I have a guy that owns a store and im good friends with him and he always has rps. RPS paint is the nicest paint ive used and ive used all the top brands. RPS also went well with that barrel it was a perfect fit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No...I have not received the buffer ring i ordered. I should be getting the o-ring Feb 29 or somewhere around there...where could I buy the paint that you were talking about...and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kind of...its a place called southern ohio outdoors...it's more of a hunting/firearms place...they have some paintball stuff like refills, guns, cheap paintballs, i dont buy paintballs there. Why do u ask?

I just bought some RECON camo paintballs...does anybody know if there any good...i have not used them yet(out of co2)

·
Registered
52 Posts
yeah the recon balls arent bad. i use then every once in a while. the RPS paint is only really available in the paintball or military supply stores. they have it on line but idk about shipping. actionvillage.com has this paint called blackmarket its fantastic... plus shipping was only 5 bucks at 20 bucks a case. you should check it out. but if that recon paint is all thats available. u cant go wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright...getting back to the stock. I just received the buffer ring in the mail today so i tried putting it on the stock. i couldnt get the o-ring around the stock because it wouldnt fit passed the top prong that holds the top pin. So i tried forcing the stock in the marker and i ripped some of the o-ring off...it looks like it should still be fine but i cant get the pins in b/c the stock wont go all the way in...i slammed it on the ground really hard and still nothing...What should i do?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts