1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
910 Posts
what is wrong with it

·
Banned
910 Posts
post this in the stack tube blowbacks dragun and you wil get more replys and post your problem

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm sure the 2-stroke won't keep up and your raptor? I don't know the hop-ups you put on it and you don't know what hop-ups are on my raptor. Most people like you who say **** like that don't even know how to work the clutch.

·
Banned
181 Posts
<YamahaRaptor> said:
I'm sure the 2-stroke won't keep up and your raptor? I don't know the hop-ups you put on it and you don't know what hop-ups are on my raptor. Most people like you who say **** like that don't even know how to work the clutch.

youre an idiot..you obviously have no knowledge about motors.a four stroke like the raptor,has a flat powerband..while a two stroke has a power band in low mid and top end.these are the only two differences,besides having exhaust and intake valves..and a bunch of other stuff..the point is,raptors are big and slow,unless you have a 700 kit,which i doubt you do because they are hard to come by and very expensive..if you want a fast four stroke,go with the 450.and next time,perhaps you should think before speaking.you have no idea who i am,and how fast my alcohol banshee is."i am faster than you think you are."

·
Registered
625 Posts
on_the_break said:
youre an idiot..you obviously have no knowledge about motors.a four stroke like the raptor,has a flat powerband..while a two stroke has a power band in low mid and top end.these are the only two differences,besides having exhaust and intake valves..and a bunch of other stuff..the point is,raptors are big and slow,unless you have a 700 kit,which i doubt you do because they are hard to come by and very expensive..if you want a fast four stroke,go with the 450.and next time,perhaps you should think before speaking.you have no idea who i am,and how fast my alcohol banshee is."i am faster than you think you are."

Hmmm i'm sure that 2-strokes have the powerband in low-mid-top, yeah right. About the 450's my raptor are faster than most of them, but yes stock for stock they win. Anyways if you wanna ***** about how fast your mommys quad is just reply in PM's.

·
Banned
181 Posts
<YamahaRaptor> said:
Hmmm i'm sure that 2-strokes have the powerband in low-mid-top, yeah right. About the 450's my raptor are faster than most of them, but yes stock for stock they win. Anyways if you wanna ***** about how fast your mommys quad is just reply in PM's.
they DO have powerbands in low mid and top,you assdouche,riding a four stroke you wouldnt know that.and my mommys quad?im nineteen and work for a living.you have the lamest rebuttal too.just shut your face.oh and btw..

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts