Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have cheap brass eagle pump gun, which i mess around with, but the backing that holds the 12gram co2 canister shattered.. its not worth buying another gun but i cant find a replacement for it anywhere.. is there any custom thing i could make to hold the canister and its air in?

heres a picture:

you can see its the thing on the very back of the gun where the co2 is plugged in.

thx for any help

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I would just ditch it, or use tape, duct tape. Duct tape fixes anything. "Can't fix it? Duct it! Can't duct it? Ditch it."

·
Registered
97 Posts
heres how to fix it: step 1. Take a large hammer and beat the crap out of it Step 2. Go buy a real paintball gun

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Trauma_alert said:
heres how to fix it: step 1. Take a large hammer and beat the crap out of it Step 2. Go buy a real paintball gun
[begin nerd voice]I concur with that analysis[end nerd voice]

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I wouldn't want ducttape on there.

If buying another one is completly out of the question, get a metal or plastic plate in a circle that will fit on the inside of that CO2 Cup holder thing. Then attach it however you can. JB plastic weld or something. But, even then I wouldn't really want to be behind that thing.

12 grams really take off if they get loose after being punched open, don't take chances with a weak holddown.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
As for a free solution, i dont think there is one, unless you can make one yourself... Or steal one from somebody, which , you shouldnt do.

·
Registered
754 Posts
hmmm......try glueing each 12 gram on there...then after its empty rip it off and do it again

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
PaintBallBryan said:
hmmm......try glueing each 12 gram on there...then after its empty rip it off and do it again
yea,.....no.
really though man, they aren`t that pricey. Its not worth risking your safety over something you could buy for 10 dollars. Its just that, it might seem secure, and that it might work..but you have to understand that there is a lot of pressure packed in those little guys, and they can take off if they arent secured properly (hence threads lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts