Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i dont need a workout or anything and im pretty sure my chest would grow just fine. EXCEPT that when i was about 12 my chest would randomly start hurting extremely bad. we had no idea what it was. and now im figuring it was just growing pains with my left pec. it was fine for a few years until i started benching. it would come back a few days after i benched and it basically feels like a charley horse in my left side of my chest. sometimes it would last 2 seconds and sometimes 3 days. so i dont even work my chest because of this pain. and without a chest it makes me look much smaller. any help?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Go to a doctor (maybe physical therapist?)and see what's wrong. I made a 'gaining weight' thread a while back and asked what to do because I wanted to start lifting and building muscle. Instead of benching I usually do push ups and I have really noticed a change in the chest which is probably my weakest area. I started out about a month and a half ago only able to do about 15-18 and now I can do 30+. :tup

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u might want to get that looked at. is it near your shoulder or close to ur under arm? you could have torn something a long time ago and it never healed correctly. it is NOT something you want to mess around with. believe me, if something is torn or messed up in your chest you wanna get that fixed

·
Teamless
456 Posts
Whatever you do, do not go to your normal family doctor. Muscle related injuries are not their speciality the prefer sniffles and coughs. Go see a physical therapyist or a sports specific doctor. The normal family doctor would most likely suggest do not work it for a few weeks and try agian.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u might want to get that looked at. is it near your shoulder or close to ur under arm? you could have torn something a long time ago and it never healed correctly. it is NOT something you want to mess around with. believe me, if something is torn or messed up in your chest you wanna get that fixed
Thanks. thats most likly what im going to do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts