Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with my gun and I cannot find manual or any info on the net.

Last time when i took off my CO2 tank my o-ring left on the tank. I need help to put it back or a link where i can find some info. Is it should be all the way down inside or somewhere in the middle?

Sorry for noob questions guys, I am just a beginner.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)

the small rubber piece that soppose to be inside. I am sorry may be i called it wrong. I tried to put tank back on and blow off valve just flashed co2 until i took it off. I am confused right what is going on:confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I'm confused a well. do you have a camera so you can show us pictures?
is it this thing that's venting? if so it somehow over pressurized and you'll need to buy a new burst valve.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

thanks for the picture i found it. it the white ring on the tank. I thought it suppose to be inside the co2 connector on the gun. thumup:

P.S. its not he one you circled

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
oh no no. that goes around the outside of the tank like on the picture. picking up a pack of extra ones in the paintball section of any store is a good idea as they tend to blow out on occasion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

ok i will. Thanks for your help I really appreciate !!!:tup But I have one more question I still have the old ring that blew off. Can I still use it or if its went off once it will never hold again?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts