Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have waited until the very last moment, I am looking for a little help on a research paper due tomorrow. I need to come up with 3 issues, concerns, or controversies that have to do with choosing a career in engineering. Basically I need to know 3 drawbacks to becoming an engineer (any type) and have a supporting website, journal, article for each. I have been searching and can't seem to find anything. Is there any good websites I might want to check out or where could I find this kind of info? Thanks guys

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
how the hell did you get stuck writing a paper on the cons of an engineering career? And what kind of engineering are we talking about? Civil, Nuclear, Computer, Biomolecular etc.

D

·
0 Posts
Engineers usually turn out to be anal dicks when they're older. You could write about that.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how the hell did you get stuck writing a paper on the cons of an engineering career? And what kind of engineering are we talking about? Civil, Nuclear, Computer, Biomolecular etc.
Well, I have to write about the cons of any career that I am interested in, so I chose engineering. Mainly focusing on electronics engineering, electrical engineering, and computer engineering.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
I don't know man. It would be a lot easier if it was medical engineering. That's a tough paper.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
^ Or you could do it on being a lobbyist for tobacco companies.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do it on prostitution.. youd be done in like an hour max.
:rolleyes:

So far I have come up with these two:

Electronics Engineers/Computer Hardware engineers must stay current with the latest technology by continuing their education

Slow job growth due to engineers in foreign countries working for less.

I still need another and I need to find real articles for these which I can cite.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
:rolleyes:

So far I have come up with these two:

Electronics Engineers/Computer Hardware engineers must stay current with the latest technology by continuing their education

Slow job growth due to engineers in foreign countries working for less.

I still need another and I need to find real articles for these which I can cite.
engineers generally have to spend more time in school too.
in my area they don't get paid all that well.
aaaaaand when you talk about your job at parties people think its boring.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts