Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been waiting on this girl i kno to work on this website for our team. Its now been about 2 months and she hasnt had much progress on it...so now im looking for some more options. So if u kno anywhere that i can get a professional website designed or u are some1 that will design for some cash let me kno. Reply and leave the name of the person or company, how they can be contacted, and the price they are asking. Thanks

Dark-

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i only need the designer/layout to do everything...and then all he has to do is explain how to enter pics and text for me to update it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I can build sites, the price depends on what you want it to be like, as for examples I started my own site but I have not found a good host that has what I want at a descent price.

Again come on AIM and we will talk over it so we dont anoy people by having this keep getting bumped.

AIM: life force iv

Kyle

·
Registered
58 Posts
graphic/web site designer

darkPB, My fiance and I are graphic designers, infact my girl is really good? what will you be able to pay? I'm talking professional graphic/web designer stuff here not highschool kid who just knows HTML. AIM me at ezera1979

1 - 10 of 10 Posts