Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an expansion chamber installed on my 98c... i just put air through the gun and it leeks and the ASA gets rlly cold and i can feel co2 coming out of both sides of the steel braided hose...problem is i dont know how to get the steel braided hoses and tighter.....do i have to use my loctite? i dont rlly want to use it...and my friend has and exp chamber on his gun and i know he didnt use loctite

plz help=(=(=(=(=(

·
Registered
559 Posts
Just use the locktite because it seals under preasure and unless you are going run nitrogen in witch case you would hae to take the x-chamber out to install a regulator you shouln't have to tamper with it. if you really dont want it to be that permanent you can get less permenant locktite. i had the same problem when i installed my drop forward 2 days ago i used less permanent lock tite that i picked up at the local hardware store. The more permanent lock tite is red in a red bottle the less permanent stuff is blue (thats what I used). :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
tippyninja said:
never use red on hoses ull never get them off
Not unless you heat it up to 350*F (the mealting point).

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah there was loctite on the hoses when i was trying to unscrew the asa from it and it took me hours to get off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts