Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday my wallet could jacked while i was at wrestling practice, i lost like $20, my drivers liscense, my hunting liscense, and worst of all my social security card( yes i know i am a dumass for keeping that in my wallet so please dont state the already known) but is there a way I can get my number changed?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
No1TubaPlayer said:
reincarnation?

edit: ctrl alt del ftw.
sorry but both of your responses suck.

I don't believe that you can get it changed.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
it was probably stolen by some kid so he would have no use for your SS id. besides, you're how old? if under 18 you cant even open credit cards or anything, so i wouldnt worry too much about that.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I'm not even sure anyone would have any use for your ssn. They'd have to be pretty creative.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
i dont even know what my social security number is....but i dont carry it around with me... my friend just lost his wallet the same way and lost his ss card too, except he had about 250 in his wallet

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
crustybug said:
i dont even know what my social security number is....but i dont carry it around with me... my friend just lost his wallet the same way and lost his ss card too, except he had about 250 in his wallet
Your friend deserved it for his stupidity.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts