Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHA its me again uhm im looking for a good paintball gun but not at expensive cost! please relpy and help

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Your Spyder Imagine is fine, but if you want another gun, what's your price range?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
There are hundreds of threads on this subject...try the search function.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my price range is 230 or less
i dont want a kingman
and i still need to know what to do to my imagine to work!

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Got a link to your problems thread(this one must have finally made it into the kingman section) and I'll give you my input.

In your price range, your not going to get a brand new gun that doesn't require an HPA tank.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
it's a safety test required of all compressed air tanks. If they fail it, they drill a hole in the tank so it can not be used again.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
if your tank fails Hydo, they destroy it on the spot and you have to buy a new one

Not sure about how much it costs though, my tank is still good for another 4 years :)

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
does it matter?
read up on the air stickies to find out what is best for you. if you've still got question, let us know; I simply refuse to spoon feed you, especially when most things are in the stickies.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Really i think you image is fine but if u think u need a new marker sell UR IMAGE AND GET a Invert Mini

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
ah yes....recommend a marker to him that runs 250 used....and needs an hpa tank....and is about twice as complicated as his current gun....when he cant get that one running...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts