Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused::confused::confused:Iv'e been playing for about two years now, and Ive been using a stock Tippmann 98 Custom. i recently purchased a response trigger to get an edge on the guys I play with. The install was pretty simple, and it worked fine after i installed it. The next day, when I attempted to fire it, the trigger became rock solid, and i had no plausible way to fix it. I tried to adjust the screw that attaches the hose to the cylinder, but air just leaked out. I loved Tippmann, but this is starting to look like a terrible investment, if anyone has any information that could help me, I would greatly appretiate it. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, the cyclinder for the response is overfilling with air, to the point where it feels like im shooting with the safety on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also, the fitting will NOT tighten, its extremely loose, and wen i tighten it, it increases the co2 in the cylinder until the trigger is impossible to pull.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to all of those who replied to my post, i appretiate it greatly. if anyone was wondering, the RT wasn't working. I had to return it to the place i purchased it in. I then went to my local PbShop, where the owner went through 2 Rt's before the thing actually worked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts