Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a spyder victor. It was recommended to me to be an easy beginner gun. I took it out for the first time today and experienced a recocking pin issue. After taking it apart and thoroughly cleaning it i managed to fix this issue only to stumble onto a new one. I seem to be leaking c02 from the trigger frame and front plug. The book says that its an o ring issue, i've checked the o rings and none of them seem to be broken or missing. Is this just me being unable to identify the difference in bad orings and good ones or could this be another issue.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Don't check the o-rings, replace them. Most of the time you can't even tell an o-ring has gone bad.

·
1,298 Posts
Leaks are caused by bad seals, you only have 2 kinds of seals in your gun: o-rings and the cupseal (part of the valve.) Since it's not leaking down the barrel it's not a cupseal leak which only leave o-rings.

If new o-rings don't fix ya up then I'll put a little more effort into helping you out.

·
1,298 Posts
Hopefully I wont hear from you then. :) Unless of course you're just stopping in to say it worked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts