Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, as most of you guys know I own a rabbit. Anyway, he's cool and all but the only problem I have with him is that when I let him run around the house he continually bites wires!!!! He bit the crap out of my mom's lamp's wires and now it's worthless.

Then he went and bit up the Xbox controller's wires. Then he bit the surround sound system wires. We've been patching up practically every wire in the house!

Does anybody have a way of making him like not want to come near wires? Or not want to bite them at least? Or a way to keep the wires safe? Huh? 0?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ghey attempt at teh funny.

Don't post here if your gonna try and kill my rabbit.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's u, I'm me. So please leave if your not gonna help me in my situation.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, I mean is there a way to scare him into not biting it so I can have him walk around? I read in books that they like walking around the house. So I just want a way for him to go around without me watching him the whole time.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Maybe if he gets shocked while chewing on one he'll stop. Or stick him in one of those hamster balls.

·
Banned
910 Posts
yeah shoot it or put tape allot of tape arround the wires or dont let the $tu^id F()c/<er out of the cage simple as that.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, you guys obviously should never work at petsmart.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
look around there has to be something rabits really hate the taste/smell off. if it doesn't bug humans to much you can try putting it on the wires. Im sure theres something you can find. My friends ferret did the same thing only with the base of doors. they put some stuff he found out about on some ferret site on the doors and its stopped...and now it dashes through the doors. sooner or later it just learns not to do it.

stop flaming his thread guys..suport the forum not hurt it.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thx BUBBASR.
I always thought about PVC pipe. But it would cost me a crapload to cover up all my wires with it. Anybody know any good sprays for the wires?

·
Banned
910 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
look around there has to be something rabits really hate the taste/smell off. if it doesn't bug humans to much you can try putting it on the wires. Im sure theres something you can find. My friends ferret did the same thing only with the base of doors. they put some stuff he found out about on some ferret site on the doors and its stopped...and now it dashes through the doors. sooner or later it just learns not to do it.

stop flaming his thread guys..suport the forum not hurt it.
ok ill stop flaming and i have never worked at petsmart fastecho

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
with him it was just garlic and some liquid...don't remember the liquid maybe vinegar...its not expensive its just they don't like them.

·
Registered
792 Posts
When I used to have a my Rabbit she did the same thing. So we had to go buy one of those foldable pens. We just set it up in the middle of the room and she was fine, and we also used it outside.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts