Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a new gun for christmas. its my first gun and its a spyder tlr. i noticed that my safety pin thing was feeling really weird when i pushed it in and out, so i removed it, not knowing of the little spring inside that kept it in place. i lost the spring thing and i need to know what i can do to fix the problem. i was thinking maybe using a paperclip end or something or maybe a pen spring... has anyone ever had this problem???

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Um, dang u could call up kingman and order the part. But i think it would be better if u just bought the e-frame. Which would be a nice upgrade and solve the safty problem.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
the safety always feels a little weird, next time i reccomend dissasembling your gun on a towel or blanket so all parts fall on it and are easy to find, but yea call kingman www.kingman.com should have a contact us area.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all your guys' ideas are great except my parents would kill me if they knew i broke it. but luckily, i made a spring out of a staple and it works perfectly! lmao! oh yea whoever suggested the eframe... well.. lol what does it do? where can i order it and why should i get it? could i get one at my local dunhams? and FINALLY how much does it cost? srry im a newb
thnx dudes

·
Registered
205 Posts
No DO NOT USE A PAPERCLIP!!! lol Geez Come on man, don't destroy your new gun. Contact the company and ask them to send you another spring to put in your gun, and if you end up finding the spring that you lsot, clean it off first before you put it abck in your gun or it could really mess your gun up.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay this totally sucks... the stupid paperclip i used like came lose and fell into the trigger set... :eek: so i spent like forever getting it out. but it doesn't matter im gettin a Kingman Spyder Electronic Trigger IPI 3.0 for my gun and maybe this time i wont be so dumb. which leads me to ANOTHER question... when i get the dang set, since its electric, will i have to like play electrictan and connect all these wires and do-dads cuz chances are if i have to i'll mess up... unless its like really simple... could someone give me some info on installation of etriggers? :confused:

·
Registered
67 Posts
ok, its really complicated, so i'll break it down for u.

step one: take off the two screws holding ur trigger frame on, and take ur trigger frame off.

step two: put the new frame on and put the screw back on.

pretty complicated huh?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I'm not sure about this but.. I bought a spring kit the other day and inside were all sorts of spring types and sizes. Maybe you can find the right size spring in there, its about $10 for one, but its worth it because you can upgrade the velocity spring where your hammer and bolt are also, its a good investment

·
Registered
153 Posts
all soooo confusing! but good advice for me as well as the guy who poseted this...thanks people.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Feminine_Gurl said:
ok, its really complicated, so i'll break it down for u.

step one: take off the two screws holding ur trigger frame on, and take ur trigger frame off.

step two: put the new frame on and put the screw back on.

pretty complicated huh?
you missed the most complicated part. here it is:

step three: remove left grip and plug in battery, replace grip

·
Registered
204 Posts
Barrel wont give you range of speed, it can give you acuracy tho.... dunno realy.... any one peice will be an upgrade, J&J Ceramic, CP one piece...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts