Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own an olympus fe-100 digital camera. today i took pics of my stuff for sale and took the batteries out w/o turning it off. the lens never came in, so i put batteries back in and turned it on and the lens didnt come in, so i pushed it and it budged a little so i tried turning it and now the lens is sideways and its halfway in and wont go anymore....im an idiot wot do i do :shrug:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, my parents were like wot happened b/c its a family camera, and i was like, uhh i dropped it, and my mom said does the warranty cover it, and i said, i ddont think they cover stupidity, so it looks like im buying a new one

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
lollerskates?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
My Nikon did the same damn thing last week. I've barely had it for a month.

I took some pictuers, it said 'battery depleted' and turned off without sucking the lens back in, and now whenever you turn it on it says 'lens error' and turns off. I'm back at school now, so I called the local branch of the store it was bought it at, since it was a christmas gift and has a three year service plan, and they said I can bring it in and they'll send it to the service center since the stores do not have techs in them. Also, I should expect repairs to take six to eight weeks.

Needless to say I have it sitting on my desk and I'm taking it home with me so I can have the person and store that sold it to me deal with it. If it broke itself within a month of being purchased I want a new one, none of this "you'll have it in eight weeks" trash.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea, i understand, weve tried everything, i bought it at best buy where i use to work so i know the geek squad there so im takin it to a friend there and seein what he can do about it

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
My Sony is wierd. When the batteries are low it says like "Low batt." so I turn it off and the lense sucks itself back in, but then it comes back in, so I press the button and it did the same thing. So now I pressed the button and when the lense went in I quickly took the batteries out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts