Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friends all wanted to go to hempfest and get all hyphy so I was like well let me drive you. So I did cause I’m a good friend. I waked them up in their apartment at 1:30 pm and we leave after they thizz and smoke a bowl.
So after sitting in traffic we park and walk to the park where it was at. There was a lot of construction going on in the area so they had 2 fences set up to make a safe path for people to walk. So we get in and walk around. First thing I notice is every stand has the same ****ty thin generic pieces, lame. So we sit at each stage and at the third one it was like 4:10 and they had this crazy countdown. Well the stage was at the bottom of a small hill that made a bowl shape…. At 4:13ish a woman comes by and takes out a big ass bucket of PRE ROLLED JOINTS and tossing them into the crowd by the hundreds. Well at 4:20 everyone lit up I mean like 500 jays burning all at once. A sight to be held. But I stayed sober to drive home or did I? so many damn people were smoking I was buzzing ( low tolerance) from second hand smoke. So we just chill and everyone is blazing and the popo’s weren’t doing anything. There were prolly 500 people on the beach hitting their new pipe/bubbler/bong. So we decide to peace out. But first I get a niceee glass blunt. So remember those 2 fences? Well they were filled with thousands of people waiting to get in. well there was a problem with security so they stopped letting people in. Well about 1k people wanted to leave. We all got stuck and I’m cluastrophobic. Though it was a fat bust and I was trippin. Some people tried to start the lets just all push and that didn’t go well. Then some guy was like lets smoke!!!!! Some guy was like I got BUD! Some other guy was like I GOT A NEW PIECE!!!!! Some other guy was like I GOT A BIC!!!!! Another fat smoke out. Well we finally got out and boy did that make me happy. Remember 4:20 I forgot where I parked :D took us an hour and a half to find my car. Then we went back to the apartment…..

The end

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.