Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Your .22 is a Marlin, right? I just noticed how similar it looks to my 10/22, minus the banana clip and flash supressor:

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Redneck tryin to beat me out i hear?? lol. You got a model 60?? nice rifles, i got one that has squirrels engraved on the stock tho cuz its an older model. For a rifle i got that turk, and for hunting i use an old 30-30 marlin lever action. For being as small as it is, it weighs about as much if not as much as my turk

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
i dont own it, but my dad has a ruger redhawk .44 mag revolver with a red dot sight. He took a deer 2 years ago at about 75 yards with it

My guns, including my dads
-remington 870 12 ga.
-remington 700 bdl 7mm mag whitetails unl. ed.( its one of 200 made)
-my new 8mm turk
-ruger redhawk.44 mag
-winchester 1200 ranger 12 ga.
-marlin mod. 60
-mossberg 20 ga.
-marlin .30-30
-(cant remember the name) italian over/under 12 ga.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Some miscellaneous crap I had laying around in my room.

The top 2 Enfields are sniper rifles with the original transit cases and so forth. I just didnt feel like taking the tim to put the scopes on them.

·
Registered
778 Posts
crustybug said:
I like the m1, is that an original sniper model?? i dont see a flash suppressor but the scope and mount look original
Yes, that is an originl M-1D. I just don't like the flash supressor so I took it off. My other one has the flash hider still on it.

Plus it wasnt uncommon for a GI to take it off in the field, since it really never made a difference with it on or off. You see a lot of pics with either or.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
is that a S&W 500?
sure is, one of my dads friends had it when we went hunting with him, That things a fckin beast. .50 cal pistol, its bad. I got some more pics of it on my other comp, i'll put them up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
neato. not to nick pick but isn't it 30.06 thirty ot six. Still packing the same stuff as before so nothing exciting to show off yet. when my buddy gets back from break I will hopefully be buying a new kimber that is unless I drop a **** pile of money on an auto.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
heres some more pics of that 500

loudest mofo'in gun i've ever seen, they shot it at night one time, like a 4 ft flame came out the end, it was badass.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts