Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
That is pretty neat. It looked to me, and I know the site is legit and everything, but the ray gun looked photoshopped on. I assume only b/c im not use to seeing these. 2010 is going to be a pretty neat year, its seems a lot of guns, and other military equipment will be going into service then.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is pretty neat. It looked to me, and I know the site is legit and everything, but the ray gun looked photoshopped on. I assume only b/c im not use to seeing these. 2010 is going to be a pretty neat year, its seems a lot of guns, and other military equipment will be going into service then.
I'm almost positive it is photoshopped, that is probably what it will look like when it comes out, right now it is probably a flat piece of metal.

·
12,110 Posts
The concept has been around for a long time. So they're going to do the fighting from the safety of a humvee... Until someone tosses an IED under it or launches a rocket at it.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i think it's a pretty awesome idea.. although it would suck like hell if you were the one on the recieving end of it.. it's supposed to make you feel like you're on fire... idk, but that doesnt sound like a very pleasurable experience..

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
They have another version that uses microwaves to make people feel sick that they are already testing for crowd control. It's pretty interesting how much less than lethal stuff the military is investing in now.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
They have another version that uses microwaves to make people feel sick that they are already testing for crowd control. It's pretty interesting how much less than lethal stuff the military is investing in now.
I'd think less than lethal sounds more fun for the cops. I've always wanted to shoot someone with a bean bag lol.

·
Registered
814 Posts
It's kind of like torture isn't it? If it really feels like your on fire.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great weapon and should be used in certain circumstances, but I'm just waiting for a human rights activist to come out and complain about it.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
It's kind of like torture isn't it? If it really feels like your on fire.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great weapon and should be used in certain circumstances, but I'm just waiting for a human rights activist to come out and complain about it.
Mace makes your eyes feel like they are on fire, yet few activists complain about it.:shrug:

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Yeah alot of stuff is slated for the 2010 timeframe since that is when alot of the Future Combat Systems project will be comming to fruition (sp?)

As far as fighting from the hummer goes:

Obviously they aren't going to put a lone hummer out there. A weapon like this would be used for certain situations a would be used in a combined arms operation with people pulling security.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I like it, could be useful in Riots also. thumup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts