Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so you guys are the masters. so my gf and i have been goin out for half a year. since school ended i havent seen her. i have offered to go places but she never wants to do stuff, she makes up excuses. i want to break up with her but you people who have been in long relationships know how hard that can be...so what should i do. :confused: 0?

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
ask her if she would like to be with you anymore, either that or ask her why she is making excuses to avoid you,

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Tell her you aint goin for a phone relationship, and you can either go out and continue to see each other or *nice words are break up and see other people* (drop that ***** like 3rd period french.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
hot=keep
fugly=drop like a sack of potatoes

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
how do you know she likes you if she wont ever hang out with you? tell me that.

dont be naive. we've been out of school for like over 6 weeks man. thats too long. you say she likes you, but you also say she makes up excuses....? you contradict yourself. if she liked you she wouldnt be avoiding you.

heres my advice. grow some balls, call her up, and be like
"i need to know whats up between us. i havent seen you for 6 weeks and i dont feel like waiting around for you. so you tell me whats goin on."

or just ask her what is going on, in a nice way. i wouldnt be nice about it, but then again i wouldnt wait 6 weeks to talk to her either. you can go on thinking she likes you, or you can confront her and either get dumped or get together.

either way is WAY BETTER than not knowing. NOT KNOWING is the WORST, id rather get dumped than not know whats going on. not knowing sucks. not knowing sucks.

it sucks that bad

·
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dhill0413 said:
not knowing sucks. not knowing sucks.

it sucks that bad
said twice for emphasis? and all of her friends say all she talks about is me, idk i believe it. idk what her problem is tho. THE HILL HAS SPOKEN!

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
you gotta confront her man. never trust agirls friends, unless you were good friends with them before you starting dating a girl.

talk to her. and ifshe wont talk, tell her its over.

6 weeks of avoiding you and making up excuses is inexcusable.

·
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, does it?
this girl cherie is so fin hot, im talkin to her now. id go for her but she has a bf, im tryin to talk her out of him ;) like the thing under my name?

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
i liek haha.
dont talk to her like that yet though, cuz then you give your current gf a reason to be mad. you dont want her to have ANY reason to be mad, cuz then they feel bad if they dump you or you dump them. shes made you feel bad for 6 weeks, you cna do the same.

wait for your current relationship to end, then pursue cherie.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts