Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
>UPDATED!< --Here's my MilSim Modified SP1

Here is my MilSim Modified Smart Parts SP1 >>>UPDATED - New (Fake) Suppressor Added<<<
Suppressor - Home made from PVC pipe for under $10.00 - For Looks Only
Smart Parts Progressive 14" Barrel - Much more accurate than the stock barrel
Smart Parts Double Trigger – For the Quicker Two Finger Trigger Action
Trinity Wire Stock - For more Stable long shots in the woods and aggressive looks; I wanted something different than the "Carbine Stock Look" that most upgraded SP1s have.
TufForce Premium Weaver Rail Covers - Sets it apart from the usual SP1 “All Rails Look”, giving it the curved sides look of an MP5
TufForce Sling Swivel for Belt Sling – So I can let it hang from my neck/shoulder and not have to hold the gun off the field in between games; essential since I use a remote air supply
Shoulder Sling Adapted from a duffel bag shoulder strap – Adapt, Improvise and save some money
RAP4 Coiled Remote – I like how it lightens up the marker without the tank hanging on it. Just added a in line on/off switch
Tippmann Triumph Electric Hopper – I like the Bend Sensor Technology to keep those balls moving, I don’t need to shoot over 10 balls per second in the woods.
Flip Handle Feed Neck Upgrade – For easier removal of the Hopper than the stock two screw set up

It is a Really Solid Woods Ball Gun, Very Accurate, Feeds and Shoots plenty fast for Woods Ball. I have had only ONE Ball Break in all the time that I have had it, I have been out almost every weekend in the three months that I have owned it.
This marker Never fails to get noticed. People always ask what it is. It makes Noobs Nervous.

WoodsBall is my favorite game, so Don't Need a High Rate of Fire. Rather than Shooting Ropes, I prefer One Shot - One Kill. In the Woods, I go for Stealth and Accuracy or "Going Seargeant York" on the Opposition with Medal of Honor BALLS. (and I'm not talking Paintballs)

Other upgrades that I am considering are a lighter upgrade bolt to help in efficiency and quiet it down even more and/or a simple Red Dot sight on a 45 degree offset rail mount.

Attachments

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
Ehh,

appearence 7/10
Performance 5/10

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Not bad at all
looks: 7.5/10
For looks i'd get a cp tactical barrel, looks nice and i like the cp barrels in general.
For the hopper, i'd get a smaller profile one like the rotor or the prophecy.(just in idea in case you need a new loader later)
Performance: 5/10
Not much on that thing. I guess if you really want, a techt bolt, on/off and the black heart board.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
How about that New Suppressor Look on the Barrel as compared to the original?

The Silencer really does get allot of attention. I almost bought a Suppressor from a couple different sources but I couldn't get myself to pay that $40 to $70 for the ones you buy on the internet. I found the tutorials on making your own. I enjoyed adapting the plans to fit my SP1 and the 14" barrel that I have.

$4.00 for PVC pipe, $2.00 for ends and set screws, $3.50 for flat black paint....watching the Noob's eyes pop out when I take off the barrel sock....Priceless!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts