Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay.. in the rare chance you get invited to a party or show up to a party and theres older guys there. such as junior or seniors that you dont really know, or that dont know you... dont go and talk to them about it the next time you see them in school. because we dont care if you were there or if you saw what we did..

but sometimes thats okay if you just see them walking and you hes a nice guy that wont snap at you. but.. NEVER EVER talk to them about a party or ANYTHING that was done by them at the party when they are with a girl(s).

****ing idiots.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
are you made because i brought up the time we were playing pin the tail on the canadian at the mod picnic?

·
1,751 Posts
or take the easier solution...get so wasted you dont remeber the party and never have to worry about talking to us.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
derek i have a feeling this post was made cause of something me and other would catch some humer from. care to share?

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
speaking of partys and girls,
highschoolers, please stay away from college partys and please stop wasting the girls time.
Thank you.
What if you are invited? I get invited to college parties/events often...

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2ffu said:
derek i have a feeling this post was made cause of something me and other would catch some humer from. care to share?
meh, more annoying then funny.

i went to a ****ty party on saturday completely wasted/stoned and was being a huge idiot, then later in the night i was being pretty stupid walking around town..

then all today grade 9s and 10s that i dont even know that were there were talking to me about it and thinking they know me.. then later im at my locker talking to this girl im pretty interested in and these two idiot grade 10s come up and start talking to me about it.. and they are telling **** i said and things i did and that i was wasted and stoned, and then he starts talking about other stuff that happened later when me and my friends were completely ****ed and saying what we did (just really really dumb **** like almost getting our asses kicked, and me being a moron at the party) pretty much every thing that i didnt want this girl to know.. he just told her. i was so pissed..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was already in a hole.. i dont think beating a guy up in front of her would help any

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my legacy after that weekend is being a drunk stoned douche that made fun of everyone at the party and then almost got his ass kicked by some 20 year olds later but talked them outta it (not even my fault.. my buddy brought it on) oh yeah.. and some know im going to hell from that weekend too.. i guess rolling with the back pages outta a bible will do that to ya.. especailly when they came from pages i tore out of a bible at the salvation army..

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Its called "by invitation only". Try it some time, it keeps idiots out of parties. Either way, what ever happend to just sitting down playing cards and have a beer or two? Man, i've had good times just sitting down at the bench with friends have a drink or two and chatting. Great times indeed, but hey, thats just my opionion..

1 - 20 of 67 Posts