Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of a lovely... nevermind.

I'm sure many remember my failed Viewloader lot from Ebay. 2 VL Revelations and neither want to work. Neither here nor there. Part of the lot was my Stingray II. While bidding and waiting on my win, I misidentified the Ray as a BE pump. My son (9 years old) decided he wanted a pump paintball as he loves shotguns. (that's my boy) Get it home and find it's not a pump.

Skip ahead to today. I've posted my plans to mod and milsim the Ray for woodsball. This leaves an issue. My son really wants to own a paintball marker. (his friends are jealous) So, I figure if I can get a hold of an old, mostly worn out BE pumper, he'd be happy.

So, anyone have an old, mostly worn out BE pumper they'd be willing to part with on the cheap? I mean dirt cheap. I'm guessing the shipping will be around 10.00-15.00. Therefore, cheaper is better.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I have a few older Brass Eagle pumps one is a Nighmare SB and the others are Cobras neither of which I'd part with for any money. If you want a cheap Brass Eagle pump do a search for a Tigershark. It is the pump version of the Stingray and they commonly sell for anywhere from $5-$25 and there are a few on Ebay right now.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Complete and shooting

I epoxy'd the elbow on the body though, and epoxy'd a screw-lock feedneck into the elbow, but lost the screw collar and the inner tightening part
It's the stock feedneck on the Spyder VS/RS series

1 - 9 of 9 Posts