Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at the movies and the little trailer thing before the movie said, "Locate the exits in the front and rear of the theater. Please use these exits in the case of an emergency." Like what other way do I have to get out?

anybody have a "here's your sign" story?

·
Registered
348 Posts
NYY said:
"this bridge is slippery when covered with ice"
i have one of those right by my house, every time im with a friend i laugh and they are like "wat?"

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
NYY said:
"this bridge is slippery when covered with ice"
yea those are cool..
and on fresh coffee cups
"Caution Hot"
like wtf, if it was cold id choke a *****.
and uhh, those
"Caution if food is not chewed properly choking is possible"
something like that was on my pretzels once, like...am i going to swallow a big jagged cracker hole?
wait i just had one,
whats up with those "Wanted dead or alive things"
well how else would i give him to you? like, zombie?ok that last one didnt work after reading it a couple times, ease up....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
its not really a heres your sign thing though be theres a sign that says

Slow children at play

it makes me laugh

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
rivit said:
yea those are cool..
and on fresh coffee cups
"Caution Hot"
like wtf, if it was cold id choke a *****.
and uhh, those
"Caution if food is not chewed properly choking is possible"
something like that was on my pretzels once, like...am i going to swallow a big jagged cracker hole?
wait i just had one,
whats up with those "Wanted dead or alive things"
well how else would i give him to you? like, zombie?ok that last one didnt work after reading it a couple times, ease up....
that first one is for retards who forget coffee is hot, spill it on their vag, then sue mcdonalds for it.
the "wanted dead or alive" means just that; dead OR alive. as in, one or the other, doesnt really matter which. it doesn't say "wanted neither dead nor alive" :rolleyes:

outlaner_0990 said:
warning on a can of pepper spray: "May irritate eyes."
or on cans of peanuts "warning: may contain nuts"

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Once,I skated past a pond,and there was a "No Parking" sign in the middle of the pond.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
ja289 said:
hahaha what ^^^^???
Some friends and I were skating by a pond,and in the middle, there was a sign that said "No Parking" on a post,in the water. I really don't know how it got there.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
there are a lot of people in the world with absolutely no common sense and those people end up becoming rich because they **** up and sue because theres no 'warning signs' which is prolly why there are a lot of stupid ones out there.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ja289 said:
there's more to the hot coffee deal than people think, i wouldn't use that as an example
well i did, so oh well. there's still no reason there should be a warning: hot coffee label on a coffee cup

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i love the sign that says

Slow Down
Watch Children

its like inviting pedophiles to do what they love

1 - 20 of 46 Posts