Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The entire grade at my school is going to Hershey park. I decided I want to stay home and not pay like 50$ to go and then to pay about another 30$ to eat lunch. I'm now at home and later going over a friend's house who also didn't go and we're hanging out. We're probably just going to play basketball or something. I just think it's stupid that school's have to make trips more and more expensive until the students can't afford to go. For somer reason this area I live in is too ritzy. That's why I think it's stupid, I told my parents, "No, I don't want to go." It's not like I've never been to an amusement park before. Anyway which way they want us to take science notes during the rides. How boring is that? See what I mean? Anyway, thanks for listening and tell me what you think.

Now I sit on my computer eating a chicken leg pondering on what I should do next. Oh wait, I see my friend Mike coming up the driveway now out my window. Well, gotta go.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why in the world have you been off? Or wait up, do you live in Texas? I hear they are already out of school.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
My school sucks more. :(

Not out till the 16th- then finals.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
While we were on our class trip last year we went to an amusement park, it was pretty fun. That's retarded though that you would have to take notes. I have the rest of thiss week, then finals.

·
Registered
523 Posts
for our 8th grade trip we went to hershey and it was a lot of fun...i just chilled with all my friends and hung out with hot girls from other schools...and i didnt pay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts