Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
If you don't know what it is why do you want it? Anyway its the Tippmann low pressure kit (LPK) you should be able to find them anywhere once you know what you're looking for. ;)

edit! This one is a bit different its the low pressure chamber model a bit different but equally useless.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh? well i kinda know wat it is and what it does, i was wondering wer i could buy one just like that, my friend had one and he didnt use a full 20oz tank on one of our 2-day pb get togethers, i used 1 and a half and i heard that a brand named War Machine makes like the one pictured, i jus want to know wer i could buy one like that bcuz i bought a grip jus recently and i dont want one of the normal ones u know?
So let me kno if u find a site i could purchase one from or any sellers on the forums
Thanks a lot,
Cam

·
Registered
53 Posts
Try looking for:
Tippmann 98 Platinum Series GTA Expansion Kit
As far as I can tell, you don't have to mount this to the grip.
I've never used it, But it seems like what you're looking for.
If this isn't it, search for Expansion Chambers, which most vendors list under Air Systems, or Air Accessories, ect.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I sell industrial equipment to a factory full of people who NEVER know what ANYTHING they want or need is called. Just because you don't know the name of something, doesn't mean you don't know what it does, or that you need it.
On the other hand, best to make sure before you blow a lot of bread on something you may not actually need. There's usually a restocking fee, and my company doesn't do returns on back orders, or special orders, and we deal with some big multinationals.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts