Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Which gun should I get?

  • Nickel plated

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Military green

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Laser

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i just got my money for sellin my tippy. I got 200 for the tippy and the egg along with the C02 so im gonna buy a new pellet pistol. Im looking at the
Walther cp99 and i found 3. There all really nice but theres 2 i just cant decide for myself because there both awsome.

Heres the first one, nickel plated and 139 dollars. Ill probaly get this one.



then theres the military issue looking one. Ive always been a fan of the military styled guns. $129



Both are really nice and statiscally the Nickel plated is better. There both the same gun when it comes to performance but the nickel plating just kicks ass.

Then we got this one which is just there. $129



Now this one has a built in laser which is REALLY cool but its expensive. its on sale for $169 and was orignally $199



So help me out here guys.
 

·
GO BUCKS
Joined
·
798 Posts
Get the military issue one. The one with the built in laser is pointless because a pellet gun(especially a pistol)doesn't have precision accuracy so chances are the pellet isn't going to go where the laser dot is.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheTruth3378 said:
Get the military issue one. The one with the built in laser is pointless because a pellet gun(especially a pistol)doesn't have precision accuracy so chances are the pellet isn't going to go where the laser dot is.
Ah, never thought of that. Good point. Ok, so scratch the Laser.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
i really wouldn't get a walther gun. i had one and my friend has had one and they jame up like crazy. yeah, it will work for like a week bu then it will get so messed up. it's because the clip isn't spring loaded. it pushes the balls into the chamber way too hard.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SCATHED said:
i really wouldn't get a walther gun. i had one and my friend has had one and they jame up like crazy. yeah, it will work for like a week bu then it will get so messed up. it's because the clip isn't spring loaded. it pushes the balls into the chamber way too hard.
Its more for show. I usally use rifles for shooting and pistol for show.
 

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
Joined
·
3,072 Posts
You're spending HOW MUCH on a pellet pistol? :yikes
Jeezum dude, why don't you just spend the extra $100 and get something that can actually do some damage?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
You're spending HOW MUCH on a pellet pistol? :yikes
Jeezum dude, why don't you just spend the extra $100 and get something that can actually do some damage?
Well for 1 im 15. Real gun is out of the question, but i did buy a nice knife. I also got a rifle capble of 1000 FPS. Got some pointed pellets to. That'll do enough damage.
 

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
Joined
·
705 Posts
im 16 and i have an 8 gauge shotgun. :smokin
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[QUOTE='ME]im 16 and i have an 8 gauge shotgun. :smokin[/QUOTE]

Ever go ski (<however you spell that) shooting? Thats fun thumup:

pics or shens by the way. With your name please thumup:
 

·
oh snap
Joined
·
4,241 Posts
Pellet guns...I had 2 bad experiences with them this summer. I made threads about them too.

Get a real gun. I don't personally own any, but my dad owns quite a few and I shoot some of them every once in a while. He has like 5 or 6 down stairs in the basement, and the other 20 or so are at my grandparents house.

Who cares if you are 15. One of my cousins got his first gun this summer. A .22 rifle...he's 10.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fenix_freak said:
Pellet guns...I had 2 bad experiences with them this summer. I made threads about them too.

Get a real gun. I don't personally own any, but my dad owns quite a few and I shoot some of them every once in a while. He has like 5 or 6 down stairs in the basement, and the other 20 or so are at my grandparents house.

Who cares if you are 15. One of my cousins got his first gun this summer. A .22 rifle...he's 10.
I would but the whole parent thing and the fact that i shoot in my backyard. Besides, when i go ski shooting i go upstate. Thats good enough for me.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top