Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I know I haven’t been too active on here, but I have a request to make. One of my friends died earlier last week and I had his funeral this weekend. If any of you are the praying type, could you please pray for his family. His name was Chris, and he was my best friend growing up. We lost touch right when I hit high school, and it’s a huge shock to hear about him going at the age of 21. That’s just too young to die. We’re still not sure how it happened, there are rumors of alcohol being involved, but nothing positive as of now.

Thanks guys,

- Brian

·
Registered
221 Posts
That's sad I hope his family comes out ok.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
sorry to hear about that... i actually just found out my camp friend, who i havent talked to since i think october, his mother died earlier in the year. just recently he moved to new jersey with his aunt and uncle. he's completely lost connection from everyone he knew on long island. its so horrible, he doesnt even talk to his best friend anymore cause he wants to leave it all behind... his dad had also passed away when he was really small.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Sorry to hear about his passing,I will pray for him,and his family tonight.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Yay your back everyone missed you, but I'm sorry that your friend Had to go, and especially so young, I'm going to go pray for him.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i'll pray for you and his family. i'm so sorry that happened.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Dang man..that sucks. I am a believer so I'll be praying for you...
my uncle just found out he's got cancer in his heart..to go along with his cancer in his hip, lung, and leg which got amputated. The doctors are saying he's gonna die pretty soon. if you wanna talk AIM-crmpowell22fan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts