Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im just starting paint balling now i no i dont have the best gun a Talon Ghost ;0 But what Co2 tank does it need cuase i just bought the gun from a friend thanks guys

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Hey man, hope you get more into paintball and like it alot. A talon is a good starter gun. Feel free to post around if you ever have any questions and we will be happy to answer.

Like impy said, make sure your tank is new, or has a good hydro test(every tank has to be hyrdroed every 3 or 5 years.)

EDIT: WHOO HOOO!! Post number 100! :cool:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
orrrr, you can read his post and notice he has a talon. without a special adapter talon's can only accept 12 gram co2 cartages. you can find em at any sportinggoods store in the bbgun/paintball gun section.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i sugest (if you have the money) to sell your ghost and get a tippmann 98 custom, youll love it. Tough as nails and low mantinece. As you get into paintball you can customize it more and more. Youll just get aggrivted at your ghost.

happy painting thumup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How big does the co2 for the talon look like example 4 inches? Cause i have some co2 tanks in my kitchen i could maiby use anyways thx for not getting mad at me cause usually alot of people have newbies like me :)

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
My talon's pump arm broke off, but you just call up BE and they send you a new one. Play for a bit with the talon and work your way up, just dont go out and buy a 150 dollar gun.

Unless it has a constant air adapter, youll need 12 grams which are the small ones you buy at Wally World. I would not use non-paintball CO2 tanks if you dont know exactlly what youre doing.

Hope that helped somewhat.

·
Banned
399 Posts
You need an adapter an please don't double post if you'll notice in the bottom right corner there is a button that says "edit" please use it and don't double post.

Thank You and HAPPY BALLING!! :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
the adapter you are asking about was mentioned more then once previously in the post. It fits into the grip and allows the use of refillable Co2 tanks, or even screw on nitro tanks if you had it lying around. The adapter retails for about $30. You can buy a used stingray for less then that. Not worth it in my opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts