Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I had an acct on this website long ago, when there actually WAS a JT forum, and there were more than FIVE threads. :devil: Lets get this forum so it actually appears when you go to the forum page and you don't have to search for it. thumup: So what kinda guns you guys got? Anything worth posting? I guess we'll find out! :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
yea I dont know what the deal is with that, the threads keep disapearing, not to mention that there used to be a decent amount of threads in here and they got deleted along time ago, including the stickies

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So all of a sudden it started chopping?

·
Registered
23 Posts
i had problems with choping until I got my spudnukl bolt then the only problem I had as barrel breaks, but that was because I was shooting old paint

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah..Jt..what is your psi guage at when you shoot? If you have it too high it will chop paint.. Any other info. you could give me could help so I could figure oout whats wrong and help you!

·
Registered
203 Posts
as for gague and pressure... I still dont have a gague, I'm waiting for the new drop-forward and gague combo to come in... and I use CO2... no place to get N2 or HPA filled around here. All the Orings on it are brand new and oiled (as of last nite) and it's still chopping... I'm still trying to think of any other reasons for it doing that...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the psi gauge at? like..600? 800?

·
Registered
203 Posts
no gague yet, so can't tell you that. But I did find out what's wrong... my bolt is cracked... I think it was from a rock in my hopper. Explain: My hopper fell off as I was running toward a building, the hopper came off (paint shot) and I scooped it up and tossed it back on real quick. Now I gotta save up for a new bolt.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, it just shows that new players with the gun don't know where to look to find the forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts