Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone hear about Adam Corrola getting married? Last night, that would be Saturday, he got married. I dont really know why I posted this just kinda a fun little tidbit.

If you dont know who Adam is hes on The Man Show, Crank Yankers, Loveline the radio show and was on the TV show.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Its the Man Show! That show is great. What beats juggies on trampolines? And you can watch some drunk idiots spin the wheel of destiny! I envy adam and jimmythumup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
You have to admit it is a great show thow, even if it has it's dumb points. Wait I know what your trying to do. Your trying to make yourself now look perverted or anything so paintgirl will come visit you you sneaky bastard;)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adam does the BK commercals and Dr. Drew was hauking free condoms.

Spudchucker you are a sneaky bastard! Y'all just stay away now, we is gonna get her to tour Washington and then the rest of you can have her!

·
Registered
972 Posts
dude i was wondering why you knew about the love line, your from washington, so you listen to them on 100.7 or 107.7, i think there on 107.7 now, so where exacly do you live airsoft guy.

and those juggies are only there to play with guys minds

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
You have to admit it is a great show thow, even if it has it's dumb points. Wait I know what your trying to do. Your trying to make yourself now look perverted or anything so paintgirl will come visit you you sneaky bastard;)
damn you figured me out! ;) :p

·
Registered
302 Posts
i personally thing the man show is dumb...a couple episodes were okay...but i don't really like it

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I sent you a PM last night and it said your box was full and you had to clean it out, so obviously there must be a limit on it, anyone knoiw the limit on how many messages are allowed in the mailbox?

And if Loveline is "everywhere" what station is it on up in the Bellingham area? Prolly a Vancouver BC station but still I need to know, and what about Portland Ore. and Yakama Wa. Boise Id.? We go to those places often fer races and I'd like to listen to the cleaver stylings of Adam and Dr. Drew.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts