Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big 2 weekends coming up, you going to any of the games in NY? I tried to get tickets for my girl's bday here but the cheapest was standing room only for 189 bucks.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its open for anyone who wants to discuss the two big weekends series coming up...if you don't what I mean then don't bother.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know the seats behind the monster in Fenway? Theyre going for 1500-1900 bucks

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I'm wishing I was George Steinbrenner (sp?) right now...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why wish that upon yourself Rory, I'd rather be Mark Cuban or Bob Kraft

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Do they own the Bosox? They suck at life.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah, like 3 people own the Sox. Cuban owns the Mavericks and Kraft owns the WORLD CHAMPION PATRIOTS. Anyway, I love someone who just learned how to wipe his own ass already has an opinion on why the sox owners suck. At least have a reason.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
mattyp151 said:
Anyway, I love someone who just learned how to wipe his own ass already has an opinion on why the sox owners suck.
How old are YOU again?

They suck because they own the Sox.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
There's no way you're 24. You act like you're 7.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
says the guy who has 1902 in his profile...yikes. I guess i play down to my competition.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I'm sorry, I couldn't put my real age when I was 11. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
mattyp151 said:
Look at my profile, and do some math.
hey im pretty good at math

catcher with full pads on including mask and glove + Arod in a fight= catcher is a wuss

and besides you cant say "pwned" in a fight where nobody got hurt... so stfu

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha, man he snuffed Arod in the grill and and took his ass down, had that fight stayed one on one, Arod would've been on the DL. He's a dumb ass for gettin in the face of a catcher.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
mattyp151 said:
haha, man he snuffed Arod in the grill and and took his ass down, had that fight stayed one on one, Arod would've been on the DL. He's a dumb ass for gettin in the face of a catcher.
do you even know what happened?

while arod was walking away from the plate he said a few words to him, then the catcher started the fight with arod. He didnt take his mask or glove off, therefore nobody was pwned. You pathetic red sox fans try to find all of these little things that you have to brag about. Just the smallest thing like a 2.5 game lead and you act like you won 26 world series...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts