Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well austin let my ban expire on my 3rd day, not a year like christian said, and I'd like to just say something to all of PBF:

Members:

Thanks to you guys who wanted me back. I know I've been an asshole, and I'm gonna change that. To those who didn't want me back, you have plenty reason to not want me here, but I'm gonna lighten up a bit and just help out the newbs instead of *****ing about them.

Mod team:

Seriously, thanks for banning me. It really put me in my place and I realized I'm not so "e-powerful" for lack of a better "e-phrase".

tl;dr I'm back and done with being an asshole.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Cool.

About that thread I amde about you, that was nothing personal against you. Me and a few others noticed that you were being a total dick. Now that you are anti-dickhead, mucho el <3-o.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phantom13 said:
Glad you're back but this happened last time and you didnt change.

Anyways :tup

Last time was from Avanters, and was a total different story. He ****ed up the forum more than it ever was before, then banned me and many other people for no reason at all.

Thanks for the welcome back.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Hey I was always on your side man. Good too see you back, at first I thought things were never gonna be the same on pbf but now they're going back to normal.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts