Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hes always on this ****ing site. i just found out that i dont need to sign on so im just wondering does anyone know any **** about him that i could you know, maybe black mail him with?

-nina

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
It kinda says in the title you idiot fastecho that it's his sister.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
no, all I saw was fatbulldog in the area at the front of the forum. So I figured it was some random person. I edited.

EDIT- I didn't read it. Big deal.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
It doesnt really count as hacking, considering the password was obviously saved to the computer, there was no hacking needed.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
Hey kid, get off his account... now.

Man I hate hackers...
Then don't say she's a hacker.Edit it again all she did was look she didn;t have to hack to get onto here you douche...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
Well, she's in his personal stuff right? Wouldn't that mean anything?
To siblings? No, although nina, he takes pictures of you while your sleeping if that counts for anything.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that bastard is going down if he really does, do you guys hav a link to where he might hav dun it?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
He deletes the threads when he's done. So you probably won't find him. He's done it quite a few times.

EDIt- That was to nina

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
he posts pictures of your stuff on this site...im just kidding by the way.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Nina, a jokes a joke. This is too far. You've went into his account and posting here wasn't smart either. Your just gonna get insulted. (Like I was firsthand here) Just leave while you still can and don't ruin your brother's reputation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.