Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my scenario field is the hottest place to play paintball in my hometown. People even come around from cities around us to play at our field.....its sick Everybody loves it. What it is basicaly is 3 field put together. theres a huge hill with fortified sniper towers at the top, a speedball portion, and a lastly (the piece a resistance) the woodsball field all of this is very well put together by me and my team. we plan tostart building on to more statring next week so we have to close it which sucks but we have been going around buying wood and finding pallets behind grocery stores and we have been bringing them down ro our field (kinda lame but we find it fun) we have spent a total of 3 years building this place up. Ill be posting some pictures up soon... if you want to know more? u know what to do.......thanks

Attachments

·
BAD COMPANY
31 Posts
More pics awesome. I like it even better,sure wish I lived closer. I'm in NH well actually If your in NY upstate I would guessyour closer than I thought. you'd have to give me directions once your up an running for the season. I would have to check with the group I have here to see if they would be up for a road trip sometime during the summer. If you want go to nhpaintball.com to check us out thumup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks...thats awsome

sick tanks for the feed back thats awsome i didnt think anyone would reply......i take some better pics next time though there not the greatestthumup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is somemore

rollin:i forgot my friend took pics of our game play there not the greatest but they still show how pretty great our field is here they are....the field is really tall and it only gets better during the summerthe river is a great affition to our field it adds a great new tactic to the game...give me somemore feedback....thanks againthumup: ...oh a few of these pics are from a couple years ago

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey

thumup:Hey ya ill try to get a hold of you when you are on again yea its not that long of a ride to new hampshire....the fortress we built in the first pics i posted took a year and a half..to much work ........my teams name is Swedenzfinest just so you know......in my opinion were awsome weve beat everybody thats played at our paintball field and would like someone else to play...so give me a holla thanks

·
BAD COMPANY
31 Posts
Not a far ride at all. there are some pics. of our fields on my thread. of both fields. Are you guys a woodsball team and if so how many people do you have on your team. Send me an E-mail at either [email protected] or go to nhpaintball.com that is our website more pics. in my gallert under my friends in the gallery.
Darin

·
BAD COMPANY
31 Posts
that looks really good. Pics are a little small if you want try photo bucket thats what I used to put mine on. Ifyou go to my field thread you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yesterday i built the awsomest bunker ever its a 4 foot deep fox hole about 5 feet wide and has a well built fortress around it can only fit one person though it looks sick and beastly...thumup:thumup: ill just post a pic of it within the next few days if i can.....thumup:thumup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice field. Who's land did you use to make this? Just wondering because I think it would be fun to start something like that by me!

thumup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the sweet smell of paintball

so many more bunkers in so little time..............CRAZYthumup:

":yikesGrun wald platz all the way"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yeah

this took up my entire childhood up. my team and i staarted when we were about 11 or 12 years old and worked on it every weekend and still do today!!!!
and im 17 now....lolthumup:

thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey just recently we added some really nice towers and bunkers and such and here they are......here is some shots of last weeks scenario game we played..it was 2 days long. sick!!!thumup:

im the first picture on the left in sitting in "tower metalhead" all the way to the right the middle pic is my secondary team leader

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and somemore

here are somemore...sweet huh!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
umm

the kid on the right is some gay speedballer hes not on our team he just looked so dumb i had to get a pic of him...we roasted him every round

Team Swedenzfinest record 47/0 still undefeated

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its

its ok dont cry, you're getting tears all over my thread=(=(=(=(=(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts