Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May or may not have noticed, but ive been gone for awhile. Midterms and working on my site has been taking up much of my time, let alone pb practice. Been getting ALOT of IM's from people about "should I get this gun?", "should i trade this for this?", even down to "how to I change my trigger on my ion?". God knows where or even why they are IMing me, but I needed a break. Looks liek alot has happened in my short absence, Medics a admin (congrats) and theres now a banned member forum. Anyway, I may be back regularly or may not, we'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
if you dont want people to im you then take your screen names down...
o and the banned member thing is like new to day or something like that i just saw it today anyways

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
Now who are you?
Damn, beat me to it.

And why is everyone all of a sudden complaining about getting IM's from noobs? The main reason that you have the option of displaying your AIM address is in case someone needs a quick question answered. Instead of *****ing about them bothering you, you should either remove it, or be honored that someone looks up to you enough that they choose you out of hundreds of candidates and ask you a question. (This excludes noobs who spam-- We all hate them.)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
Hate to be the asshole that says it, but someone has to..

Now who are you?

And why do you think you deserve your very own thread?
You probably haven't been on this forum long enough then...

Meh, he's chill with me. Actually a lot better than the majority of members here.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Site is the button in my sig. Its a little project of mine. Nothing to do with paintball yet but im sure ill make a seperate site on something for it.

And is Chirs Chrome by chance? I recognize the kitty type sig.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts