Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peoples!!!

I just found this forum tonight. I looked through it and it looked pretty cool. I just have a few questions.

Are there any other girls here? Or am i all alone! (oh please no!!!)

Also how active is this place at night? That's the only time i can use the computer so that's when i'll be on ;)

Thanks guys!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
There's a couple girls here, and it isn't very active at night. Welcome to the forum. Watch out for the horny 12 year olds.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
PBGurl87 said:
Hey peoples!!!

I just found this forum tonight. I looked through it and it looked pretty cool. I just have a few questions.

Are there any other girls here? Or am i all alone! (oh please no!!!)

Also how active is this place at night? That's the only time i can use the computer so that's when i'll be on ;)

Thanks guys!!!! :)
There are three others, paintgirl, paintball chick, courtney taylor, and Star used to be here but she left.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Horny 12 year olds... that's scary... very very scary!!!

Are there a lot of little boys here? LOL Little, i'm one to talk.. i'm only 5ft!

So there is a night life!!!! cool!! i wont be all alone then :)

Thanks guys! :)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
CrazyWeasel said:
Stop Hijacking My Helpful Post Things You Wannabe Mod rollin:
I'm a mod at heart, just you wait til spam and crap erupts in the depths of the ICD forum, then you'll see. Besides who won the freestyle rap battle? Thats right, snow piranha, muahaha actually I think puck3d is winning but it was just between us so his dont count.

·
Registered
986 Posts
wow a post made by a girl on this forum and it doesn't have 1,923,432,432 more views to it than replies... all the little 12 year olds must be in bed right now... :D any way enjoy your stay here we're all a fairly nice bunch of people

2,668 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
I'm a mod at heart, just you wait til spam and crap erupts in the depths of the ICD forum, then you'll see. Besides who won the freestyle rap battle? Thats right, snow piranha, muahaha actually I think puck3d is winning but it was just between us so his dont count.
Wait, that counts???

Hehehe, It's time to stop the spam and take this too....PM'S!

·
Registered
728 Posts
yeah there is a bit of a night life it will generally be the older ones, also if at night you wanna talk paintball we have a pbf chat on aim. just invite yourself its usually titled pbf chat

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
hi, welcome.

yeah, there are about 3-4 other girls here. yeah, not many. and there are some people on at night. just wait though, by tomorrow night this thread'll be filled up by 9 year olds wanting pics. it's kinda funny though, just laugh it off

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
im glad you guys said 12 year old horny boys instead of 13. cuz im 13 and im not any more horny than anyone else. welcome to pbf pbgurl and do you have any pics of yourself? jk. dang you guys probably thought i was serious

1 - 20 of 94 Posts