Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone. Im new to the forums (and kinda the sport too ^_^) so i though i would introduce myself.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
A girl? In PBF? Oh dman, this is life changing. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
kenny that's uncalled for.

welcome aboard geekgirl! if youv'e got any questions, I encourage you to read the stickies first as they contain valuable information.(the first few posts in each section) If they can't help you let us know and we'll be glad to help you out.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
kenny that's uncalled for.

welcome aboard geekgirl! if youv'e got any questions, I encourage you to read the stickies first as they contain valuable information.(the first few posts in each section) If they can't help you let us know and we'll be glad to help you out.
You're uncalled for.

Welcome to PBF, where nobody is serious and only a handful play paintball.

But we do have fun!

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
fun? so you think this is a game?...I kid, I kid. My point is that just because you see a girl on "teh intertets" doesn't mean she's open for sexist joke. It appears, however, that she's fine with it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fun? so you think this is a game?...I kid, I kid. My point is that just because you see a girl on "teh intertets" doesn't mean she's open for sexist joke. It appears, however, that she's fine with it.
Thank you for defending me, but im a gamer... ive gotten very used to people being confuzed when there talk to a real girl.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Probably video games...

Anyway. Welcome to PBF.
There is no ****ing way you came up with that all by yourself dip****. I can't believe you are that much of a genius. While I have your attention I have a question that someone of only your level of intelligence can answer. Do the toilets spin the opposite way when flushed in Australia? If they do why? Thanks for all your help genius.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
GG you will like this picture:

Half the forums fantasy.

·
815 Posts
There is no ****ing way you came up with that all by yourself dip****. I can't believe you are that much of a genius. While I have your attention I have a question that someone of only your level of intelligence can answer. Do the toilets spin the opposite way when flushed in Australia? If they do why? Thanks for all your help genius.
Why'd you take that all freakin serious? I dont always need a Dodgy or /sarcasm or /smartass after all my posts do I?

EDIT: w/e im leaving PBF so dont answer, ****ing dick.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts