"Homestarrunner.net....its dot com!!"

·
Registered
687 Posts
see my user title. and u know my name.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
homestarrunner isn't funny at all, never was, never will be, I never got why people liked that site.

·
Banned
546 Posts
When I'm bored, I just continue going to my normal forums... Heh. It's an endless cycle of forum hopping that I have fallen into. Every-now-and-again I get up and do something. For example, every Friday I go to my HS's football game. We are 13-0 and going into the Semi-finals. If we win this Friday, we are taking a trip to the Superdome (not really a trip, it's just 20-25 minutes) for the finals. w00t!

·
Registered
67 Posts
OH MAN I SAW THIS THING ON HOMESTARRUNNER IT WAS THE FUNNIEST!!! it was like about this wheelchair that could talk and stuff, then this aztec rug was like "I'LL GET YOU" then they chased eachother around, it made NO sense but it was sooo funny i was on the ground laughing.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Häßlich said:
Man, Fontainebleau sucks. We lost to Hahnville hardcore.
OMG! We destroyed you guys. I'm sorry, but that "performance" y'all put up was pitiful. Did you go to the game? J/W A guy I know used to go to Foutainbleau before he moved down here with his dad. I know his dad from autocrossing. He's a close family friend.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have no school spirit so I didn't go my friends in the band did however. I dont think i know anyone from FHS who moved to the southshore though.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I've never seen White Ninja before...they're good. Sorta like this...but different. http://yellow5.com/pokey/ I love these for some reason...they're not even funny, but they make me laugh inside like a young one...I just like them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts