Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello PBF !!!
Hi guys im new to pbf Ive been checking his place out for a while and finally decided to join.

by the way i just got my new bushy im pretty sure its a b2k cuz it has fishbone milling. not so sure plz back this up

well whateva HELLO PBF

-BillionFold

ps. i would also like to join the bushy owners group. someone hook me up

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey just a hint of advice, if u want to join the bushy owners group why dont u just go to the bushy forum?

Well anyway WELCOME.

WHere from cali are you?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
dude now that u have joined pbf, no matter what anyone else says, u are now cool!!!!!

yea usually before u post somethin u should check to see if it can fit in any other section. but i no u didnt no, ur still new. also be sure to read the rules so u dont get banned:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
first of all that was very random... but yea i just started spring break and i go to san diego like 3 times a year. my grandma lives there and she is sooo cool. she actually likes paintball and nos about like dynasty and stuff.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
im nick...friends call me bubba. Anyway I mod a few of the sections here and just to warn.....don't be a jackass. In the lounge don't be annoying and if you decide to show off your bushy in the ratingsection. then post a picture and specs. thanks for joining.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
CockerGuy4Life said:
Hi, my name is Christian and I'm the coolest person on this forum.
hes got multiple personalitys so pretty soon he will tell you his life sucks and no one likes him. He will tell you he has a ecocker thats pretty hot but he doesn't really have it.

btw he can ban you so be good!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mangobutter said:
i went to san diego for spring break and got back o..... 3 hours ago, I saw a paintball place from the freeway... For got what it was called tho. **** thats gonna bug me now
o thats a backyard type field where there are no real refs unless it was on ur way down from temecula in which case that is a VERY good field that one is called adrenaline

edit: mango butter i was talking to billion fold about where from cali r u since his location said socal

1 - 20 of 24 Posts