Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not actually new here, I was signed up under a different name about 2 years ago....a few of you probably remember me. Anyways, I'm back but I'm not going to be an idiot like last time.

So to make this an actual thread...where are you guys going for spring break? I'm going to Chicago for a few days...not as good as Florida or something, but I think it will still be okay.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be willing to bet that someone will be able to guess my old name in 20 minutes. I want to see if anyone will know who I am. If no one knows, I'll post it up....and get flamed I bet.

AC would be cool, I wanna go there when I am of legal gambling age.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zombie threads? Care to elaborate?

And yeah, I was david1. Everyone pretty much hated me, because I spammed like crazy.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Well seeing as David, David1, David123 and david1isback were banned permanently, you are on very thin ice. Consider yourself on double secret probation until further notice..
uuttt ohhh. pool on how long he'll last anyone?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah I'll be around for a while, as long as I don't get banned because of how I used to act. I was immature, and it was summer vacation, so I was bored. I would get on here and post a bunch of nonsense. But it won't be like that this time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts