Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm new to paintballing and stuff, i went to a game with my boyfriend this weekend he's pretty good at paintball and wanted to talke me out to see how it was and i loved it! he let me have his old spyder victor 2 and stuff, and so i cant wait till i get to go again!!! well i just wanted to say hi to everyone, you all seem so nice here, so i cant waito to tlak to some of u guys some more!! so HI!!! :)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
pbgurl16 said:
hey, i'm new to paintballing and stuff, i went to a game with my boyfriend this weekend and i loved it! he let me have his old spyder victor 2 and stuff, and so i cant wait till i get to go again!!! well i just wanted to say hi to everyone!! so HI!!! :)
hey hey. Welcome in, luckily for you you're not the only girl on the forums. Hope you have fun, any questions just send me a private message.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
OMG!!! a female!!! on teh interweb!?!?!

hey, welcome to the forum thumup:

·
Banned
910 Posts
ill help you with any guestions you have pm me or im me on messenger

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
LOLERSKATES!!!!!!111111!!!1!11ONEONEONE

these pranks suck LOLS

ROFLCOPTER!!!!11!11!1!1111111ONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONE1111!!!!

WTFBBQ

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
elementboarder5 said:
ogmgmogmomogmogogmmgmgmmgmgmgoood you guys= teh fall for it!ahahhahh ur lyk punkedsorz d00d!!! omgomgogmogmogmogm cyber?!!omgomgomgmgogmomg taht= teh rofleskates!!!! OMgoomgogmogmogmm!!!
tl;dr

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
element boarder, phantom might get off with being a **** like that becasue hes a supporter, but i hope you dont, its not even funny the first time you did it, you look like a gay *** trying desperately to fit in with the "in" croud. seriously, just stop it

ohh, and teh pics?

*couldnt resist*

1 - 20 of 62 Posts