Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever done it? some of my friends do it. Captain cafeteria is also known as luitenant lunch, and the ROTC (rotsee) Nazi (THe main ROTC guy. The assbandit.). yeah, they take pizza, smear it on the tables to piss him off, and then run outside into the courtyard and hide from him as he spends a large portion of the lunch hour searching for them. oh man it's friggin hilarious.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
...mmhmm...you're about as bad as the bandos....

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
never said they were. but it's funny dude. you have a head ROTC guy, right? ever seen him pissed off before, yet having fun at the same time? it's weird. I think he actually enjoys catching them :sly:

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
not really, we have hall monitors watching the cafeteria. And my school is 99% smart or nerdy people so we dont cause too much trouble

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh man. our school is all about some food fights/ fights/ pissing off the ROTC nazi/ pure insanity

it's grand, and i think secretly all the the principals enjoy it...

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when some kid gets his face owned hard behind one of the buildings, people talk about it for like a day. my school's violent, but not ghetto violent.

go to a public school. they're the snoogins.

·
6,721 Posts
the bandos are the weird people in band. and by weird, i mean they're f'n stupid

·
Registered
74 Posts
ya as far as i know the screams of delight from seniors still resound when someone gets tripped, or farts or whatever. I just moved to a new school and there is NO SENIOR that acts like one. It's stupid.

·
6,721 Posts
no, people don't grow up in high school. most of the seniors are retarded and are more immature than the freshmen. it isn't until they get out of hs that they grow up, either in college or in the real world

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
ohh, seniors do stupid/funny things, but smearing pizza over lunch tables, then coming onto the interweb and bragging about it?

that sounds like someone in 7th grade

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
chromekilla said:
ohh, seniors do stupid/funny things, but smearing pizza over lunch tables, then coming onto the interweb and bragging about it?

that sounds like someone in 7th grade
Nay, lower than that.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i didn't do anything, i just watched, thought it was funny, and figured more people had other people at their schools that did it or something similar. I guess not.

·
6,721 Posts
nope, just bandos who are in a league of their own. those guys/girls blow

1 - 20 of 20 Posts