Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i get a high pressure nitro system or a low pressure nitro system for my spyder xtra? Also, what is the ideal psi pressure for spyders (for example: 800 psi, 850 psi)? Please help me!!!

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Higher pressure=better efficency but louder and some more ball breaks

Low pressure= Inefficent but quiet and less ball breaks

High pressure is cheap to. Around 600PSI is a good area to run it at. Kinda in between.

but if u go LP then u have to get high flow internals. Thats about 100$ in total. Give or take.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Get a HP tank. and the optimal psi for spyders are around 800psi so don't worry if you have to up it a bit once in awhile. It could take the bang

·
Registered
873 Posts
The nice thing about running at 600 like Fiki said is that it can be done with all stock parts except for a spring kit. (And a regulator of course!)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
You want a HP tank. Your gun will not be able to recock off a LP tank which most come set at around 450 and you need at least 600 psi with stock internals.Theres really no advantage to a LP tank. A HP tank can be run on any gun. With a LP tank you have a much greater chance of getting shoot down or........um a.......I forgot the other one. Well then whats the point of a buying a LP tank? Well there isnt.
*If I am wrong tell me because this is how I understand it to be.*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts