Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your's here!

Anyways, today at school we have a few permanent portables right in between like 4 building with a few decent sized trees in front...So DURING THE SCHOOL DAY, someome practically saws the tree half-way through(saw it with my own eyes) and the administartion was forced to cut it down...Kinda sad since it was popular to sit under...Also, this ones for spud, every day I walk from the Cafe, around a little outside path, to the Science building for study, and there are always these two kids...One has long, natural gray "stoner" hair if thats what you want to call it, and the other has red hair of the same type...kinda look like spud, and ofcourse they are druggies, but the 2 seconds i hear them talking, it's the funniest sh!t i've ever heard...Yesterday they had some argument about gigbytes and the word and stuff and as i passed them they were like "yeah 76525 Gig...Tron...Ic".....Yeah it's gay, you had to be there, it's wicked funny stuff, and reminds me of spud:D

Anyone have any wierd shiet that goes on in their school?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Last week James(some guy in my spanish class) threw up(purposely) into a jar and then threw it onto some guy he didn't like.

Nasty stuff, it looked like he had eaten eggs and orange juice for breakfast.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
2 jerk off stories this year

a black kid went into the bathroom, jerked into his hand, came outinto the ahllways and came behind some girl and slapped her in the face with the jiss hand

a little asian kid was sitting at his desk with his knees up on his seat with a big sweatshirt pulled over em and he was jerkin it under there. the teacher came up behind him and was liek "what are you doin?" and pulled the sweatshirt up. needless to say everyone got a view of a small asian one eyed baby monster

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
We had this one dude who was jerkin it in History, right underneath his desk. The teacher asked him what he was doin, and he said, "I'm scratching my poison ivy." It was hilarious.

Oh yeah, a bunch of guys were wackin it on napkins and throwing them at people in the lunch room.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No offense spud but you dont look successful or like a stoner. But hey you're still #1 in my book. You're seriously white though and not at all what I thought you would look like.

D

·
0 Posts
spud, you look like matt daymon.. you need sun worse then i do. j/k pal, we all know youre a pimp

me on the other hand.. well i think this pic really sums it up...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
D_Smalls said:
spud, you look like matt daymon.. you need sun worse then i do. j/k pal, we all know youre a pimp

me on the other hand.. well i think this pic really sums it up...
hey theres somethin coming out of your nose d

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
im really not THAT white, shes just really tan. i mean my stomach is pretty white but my face isnt as glowing as the picture makes it look. lol i just realized i look like a wreck in that picture :p all the gel coming out and me being tired seeing as its like midnight

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah she is... i think he kidna reminds me of angelina jolies brother.... you know the one she kissed. he probly doesnt though because the last time i saw a picture of her brother was like a year ago...

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
well regardless of who i look like, just remember this: i look like a celebrity ;)

oh yea thats not my date, just a good friend. if you guys wanna see my date bad enough ill go through the effort of scanning it in but i really dont feel like scanning so itll take a lotta peeps

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I wanna see your date

and a good pic of you.

On a side note, in that pic, you like like a kid in my grade who thinks he's a black gangster. He's so pale, it's scary... like an albino!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts