Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went paintballing last week, with one of my friends, we were playing spools in Fireball Mountain, and this jack @ss decided to freeze his balls and put his gun on high velo, he shot my friend in the head (with a mask), and the paintball craxked the plastic part of the mask where your eyes go.....scary sh*t!

·
Banned
67 Posts
that guy could have killed somebody. damn, lucky he had a mask on. Think if that would have hit somebody in the eye, or teeth!

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Tippmann_baller said:
I went paintballing last week, with one of my friends, we were playing spools in Fireball Mountain, and this jack @ss decided to freeze his balls and put his gun on high velo, he shot my friend in the head (with a mask), and the paintball craxked the plastic part of the mask where your eyes go.....scary sh*t!
Stop trying to avoid the swear filter or your ass= banned.

BTW saying ass FTW.

And I assume that guy was using ****ty paint because the expencive stuff can't be frozen, or so I heard?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think he intentionaly shot him, but it scared him, and how am i avoiding the swear filters?, i didnt curse, i bleeped um. it was the fireball in oldbridge, or englishtown, ther both awesome

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Tippmann_baller said:
i dont think he intentionaly shot him, but it scared him, and how am i avoiding the swear filters?, i didnt curse, i bleeped um. it was the fireball in oldbridge, or englishtown, ther both awesome
Saying @$$ is attempting to avoid filter, which gets you banned.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the other one is def. better, i think. im like ten minutes away from the oldbridge one. Its pretty good, they have a good field there called bus, theres a bus set up, and one team is inside, and the other has to get to it, its kinda like the fortress on at the norh hanover field. And i didnt mean to avoid the swear filter, sorry

·
Banned
67 Posts
Dogs and humans are 2 completely different paintball targets were talking about here..... I.. dont think it could have killed it. Its not like i froze my paintballs like this guy did.

·
Registered
280 Posts
If he did it purposely he should be linched

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
^Yea I know. I tried to freeze paintballs for a experiment to see if they work and stuff and they sure as hell didn't fit to well in the breech. Terrible idea to do to someone. What happen if they did get caught doing it though? Would they get arrested or what?

·
Banned
67 Posts
So does freezeing paintballs actualy work? I mean, when liquid freezes it expands, and seeing as the paintball was the correct size before. its going to get bigger and not fit too good in the barrel, right?

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
as some one already said, only crappy paint will freeze. and it wont freeze completly either

and who cares if it was intention. the fact that he froze them and turned his velocity is reason enough to beat him up

·
Women dig short guys
577 Posts
Tippmann_baller said:

How do you not intentionally shoot someone with a paintball gun. Unless your blindfiring or just shooting while your walking round' just holding your gun out.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts