Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else here play? if so post ur position, what position u like most, and what yr u are.

im a sophomore

i was QB, CB, LB and FS last year (yea, i was all over the place).

my favorite position is cornerback.

my team got a deal from nike this year. so we are getting brand new pants, away, and home jerseys. we get 90$ cleats for 70$ and we get those nike drifit things for 10 bucks (originally $30). its pretty ****in sweet.

our in town rival has the same kind of deal, only they are going through adidas...i think we made out with the better deal :p .

·
Registered
509 Posts
yea nice our school gets like spalding or some off brand cleats for free or soemthing, im a senior and i finally get to start both ways, last year only started defense

but i play OLB and slot receiver, which is good cause our team blitzes like crazy and we pass more than we should so its pretty fun

·
Registered
905 Posts
I graduated this year, but while still in HS i played offensive tackle , and sometimes defensive end. Field goal and extra point team too. Highschool football rocks

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
9- Freshman
10- Sophmore
11- junior
12-Senior

I played Center when I actually played....

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I used to play.

I played DE and RT.

I was better at DE, I started my freshman year. I got like 12 sacks in a 12 game season. I kicked ass.

At RT I started like 3 or 4 games. I didn't give up a sack in any game though.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Everyone wants me to play cuz im pretty big.
Ive never really played football though, its pretty easy to pick up and such?
Id just be going into grade 9. I`m 6`2 though.

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rivit-**** just try it dude. i love football, and its even more fun if you win haha. theres nothin like football tho dude, ull make some great friends too cuz u have to rely on the guy next to u...and visaversa. just go out this year and if u decide u dont like it, dont play next year...but if i were u id ATLEAST try it.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
rivit said:
Everyone wants me to play cuz im pretty big.
Ive never really played football though, its pretty easy to pick up and such?
Id just be going into grade 9. I`m 6`2 though.
How big are you? Are you lineman size? If you play lineman, playing football is simple. You just have to know where to block and who to block, where the play is going, which gap you are opening, and crap like that. D-line is even easier.

If you have any understanding of football, you'll be fine. I played Madden since '95 and playing football was simple.

D

·
0 Posts
the highschool i went to was so gay when it came to football, they treated it like a damn cult. They called it BLACK.. it all stood for somethign and they had these black rings and ****. reminded me of a hitler SS crew.

They took it way to seriously, they start training in like june for the next season, a few years ago a coach was suspended for holding practices over the summer.

I remember they lost a game and they all started crying

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Rivit you should try it out. Its simple like barber said if your the lineman. Just remember what the holes are, and when they call a play for that hole just know which way to turn to block your man. And if its a pass play, dont go 5 yards down the field.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Me and fadetoblack go to the same highschool, except
ill be a sophomore, i played OLB, Wide Out, and Kick Return last year
mostly the same this year. Linebacker is definatly my favorite position.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Junior I started Offensive line, then my Rookie year in Senior I was the sole-starting rookie on our Offensive line as a Guard.

I've played Runningback, Linebacker, Defensive End, Halfback, O and D lines and all Special teams.

There's nothin' like pulling from the line, truckin' down the field and absolutely laying someone out when you're a pulling guard :)
Some of the most fun I've had.

D_Smalls said:
the highschool i went to was so gay when it came to football, they treated it like a damn cult. They called it BLACK.. it all stood for somethign and they had these black rings and ****. reminded me of a hitler SS crew.

They took it way to seriously, they start training in like june for the next season, a few years ago a coach was suspended for holding practices over the summer.

I remember they lost a game and they all started crying
Low blow, smalls. You don't even fully know/understand what you're talking about. Besides that, you were never a part of the team, what right do you have to trash talk me?

Edit- You think it's bad here? In some southern states, if you're a solid player they'll move your FAMILY to their district, find your dad a job and set you up on the team all on their dime. Football is it's own universe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts