Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom told me this when she got home from work today, I thought it was pretty funny.

A teacher in Texas asks her students, "Who in here likes George Bush more then John Kerry?" Everybody in the classroom exept for Johny raises their hand. The teacher asks Johny, "Why do you like John Kerry more the George Bush?" Johny replies, "My mom supports John Kerry and my dad supports John Kerry, so naturally I support John Kerry." The teacher then asks Johny, "Well, what if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron?" Johny replies, "Well, I would have to support George Bush."

·
Banned
214 Posts
<YamahaRaptor> said:
Pretty funny but it should be the other way around.

thumup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I think both Kerry and Bush are morons. I like Bush's tax plan better though! Here's another political joke.

A man is walking down the street in D.C., when suddenly a robber jumps out, pushes a gun to his ribs, and says "Gimme you money!" Well the man gets all huffy and exclaims "You can't do this to me! I'm a U.S Congressman!" "Oh." the robber says, "then in that case, gimmie my money."

·
Registered
898 Posts
jdu said:
I think both Kerry and Bush are morons. I like Bush's tax plan better though!
Kerry is a larger idiot though....

Zidane - I love your avatar...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I dont see how people can like bush. Pissing away the largest economy and taking money from the people who need it most just isnt right, going to war and putting us in the biggest budget deficit since the depression isn't kool. When Clinton was president we had a gigantic thriving economy. During Bush's we're in deficit, you can't argue with the facts, and those are the facts.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
clinton set it up for bush, and 9/11 sped up the process. bush is doing fine, and the economy is setting different records now- rising faster than ever

·
Banned
747 Posts
NO, this is the REAL joke

A teacher went into class and asked the students, "who here is american" the students, wanting to be like there teacher, all put up their hands, but one child, lil' janie, didn't. "Janie, if your not american, what are you"
"I" Janie said" am a Proud Canadian"
"Well why are you canadian" the teacher asked
"well my mother is canadian and my father is canadian so that makes me canadian" the lil' girl answered
Well the teacher was getting a bit pissed now so she said
"what if your father was a moron and your mother was an idiot, than what would you be?"
the little girl smiled and said "Then i'd be an American"

Notice how I am Canadian???

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
dhill0413 said:
jokes dont change the FACT that at least we know what bush stands for, while kerry changes what he stands for every other week just to win votes.
Speaking of propeganda.

I can't believe how weak-willed and moronic the American public really is. They hear something in a CAMPAIGN COMMERCIAL, of all places, and immediately assume it's true.

I love it, though. If someone adheres to the democratic party line, they're a radical extremist. If someone dabbles in moderate views, they're a waffler.

It's a great political strategy, though. Because it's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Naturally, the American right will embrace it without a second thought. :D

D

·
0 Posts
whoa! get under the desk before all the 14 year olds that think they have politics figured out get in here.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts