Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body down with his infernal majesty? well I am get to see them in the flesh on sunday...right now bit torrent is hooking me up with unplugged and more..which that and lovesongs vol 666 are the only albums I don't have. I will end up buying 666 there and between my friends going (theres 8 of us) we will end up getting all the cds again. I love em went to work and told my boss who is normally really cool about good bands like that and he had no clue who they were....

anyway who else loves the band?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
i used to totally be in love with them. i dont really listen to them much anymore but they are still an amazing band and i would love to see them play live. your very lucky. enjoy it.

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
I've heard of em, what kind of music is it...I'm gonna assume its some sorta metal.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i love them and it is HER infernal majesty in europe but when jimmy pop (from the bloddhound gang) got them a record deal in the US the name was taken so it became HIS infernal majesty thats why thares two HIM bands.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
from what I have heard they play alot of there old stuff in concert rather than pushing there middle years stuff.

I agree it does get a repetatlive...I listen to it for a while and then go to something else.

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
love metal :: shudders:: uhh...what a horrible thing to create...what happened to gore metal??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts