·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i missed reno tonight because of f'ing comcast
both internet and tv went out for a few hours

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
that SHOOTOUT was AWESOME last night!!! like when the dude had to maintain those 2 watercooled brownings, AS he fired and killed the IM A RACIST!!!! then he went after those couple that got past him.!!!!!!!!!!! i was like "this is soooo F***ING HARDCORE!!" he was like kicking ass with a machette and a .45 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the one dude was blinded by shrapnel, but continued to kill the OMG IM A RACIST, with help from his partner that couldnt use his hands. then the one dude was killed, but his finger remained on the trigger of the machine gun, and fired off 200 rounds or so, WHILE HE WAS DEAD, THAT IS HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I liked the Falujah episode better. Having a more abundance of vets talking about what happened made it flow nicer I think.

Either way great show. God that guy with the .45 and machete was hardcore.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Alpha said:
They're not Japs you ****ign racist they are japanese soldiers.
NO NO NO. **** YOU AND YOUR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. **** YOU.

BTW - It's not racism, it's prejudice. Racism means he would have to be in a position of power to limit the ability of the race he is hating (IE: Hitler). This is just his personal opinion (of which it's not even an opinion - our whole country called them Japs in WWII), thus it is prejudice.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Alpha said:
Whatever, using any word in a derrogatory way in relation to someone's race or ethnicity will get you a warning from me.
So if I call an Iraqi an ....Iraqi, it'll get me a warning? *** is a shortening of Japan, where they are from. If you want to get technical, are you going to start handing out warnings if someone calls a Native American an Indian? (which, by teh way, is technically derogatory.) Are you going to hand out warnings if we call African Americans black?

·
Registered
18 Posts
You didn't offend anyone except for those with way too much polictical correctness.

Listen to the interviews. When I talk to my grandpa about World War 2 he always says ***. He just naturally does. Doesn't hate them, just says it. It's not that offensive.

But I'll listen to you and refrain from saying it.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pr0ph3t said:
So if I call an Iraqi an ....Iraqi, it'll get me a warning? *** is a shortening of Japan, where they are from. If you want to get technical, are you going to start handing out warnings if someone calls a Native American an Indian? (which, by teh way, is technically derogatory.) Are you going to hand out warnings if we call African Americans black?
If you use someone's race to poke fun at them, you will be warned.

PBF Rules said:
No swearing or racial or religious slurs. Absolutely NO avoiding the swear filter. Bypassing the filter through creative spelling, spacing out words, or through the inclusion of vbcode will not be tolerated. No exceptions.
There are still a lot of words and slurrs not covered by the swear filter and it has been brought up in certain forums that dont exist that only mods can post in whether to add them.

After the PBF Chat incident a while ago, I am crackign down. Plain and simple. A good friend of mine was pretty much attacked by most of the forum and is shunned, and is now gone.

What I am doing is eliminating the double standard. Nobody can say anything racial.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts